-golden haechi prize: one winner, usd 10,000 - certification
- silver haechi prize: three winners, usd 2,000 - certification for each
- bronze haechi prize: five winners, usd 1,000 - certification for each
- iron haechi prize: max. ten winners, usd 500 - certification for each
- honorable mention: within two hundred people, certification for each
- people's choice award: twenty winners, certification for each
the motto of seoul international design competition 2010 envisions the realization of an egalitarian
society and human values through design proposals that are easy, convenient, and pleasant to use.
especially in the environment of a contemporary city, as well as product and space,
the importance of communication is rapidly increasing [most of it is based on digital technology],
and design can bring convenience, safety, equality and pleasure to citizens
through establishing a new order between components constituting a city.
the ‘design for all’ objective is made to increase the efforts and the pursuit of design production
that can be shared by all, removing emotional and physical barriers by becoming an universal
communicative social solution.